Lightweight, easy-to-install, durable and customizable open house displays can serve as helpful markers to guide people towards your property.
Open house signs are typically used by real estate agents to attract potential buyers to an open house event. These signs are designed to be highly visible and eye-catching to drivers and pedestrians passing by.
Open house signs can come in various shapes and sizes, but most are typically made from corrugated plastic, which is a lightweight and durable material. The signs can be single-sided or double-sided and may feature pre-printed graphics or custom designs.
Some common types of open house signs include:
1. Arrow signs: These signs are typically shaped like an arrow and feature the words “Open House” and an arrow pointing in the direction of the event.
2. A-frame signs: These signs are typically shaped like an A and can be placed on the ground or sidewalk. They are usually double-sided and can feature different messages on each side.
3. Balloon signs: These signs feature a cluster of balloons attached to a stake or pole. They are designed to be highly visible and eye-catching.
4. H-frame signs: These signs are shaped like an H and can be placed on the ground or sidewalk. They are typically single-sided and can be used to display directional information or other messages.
When designing open house signs, it’s important to use high-contrast colors and legible fonts to ensure maximum visibility and readability. It’s also important to include the date, time, and location of the open house event, as well as the agent’s contact information.
There are several mounting options for open house signs, depending on the type of sign and where it will be displayed. Here are some common mounting options for open house signs:
1. H-stakes: H-stakes are metal wire frames shaped like an “H” that can be inserted into the ground. They are commonly used with corrugated plastic signs and are easy to install and remove.
2. Grommets: Grommets are small metal rings that are punched into the corners of a sign. They can be used to attach the sign to a variety of surfaces, including fences, walls, and poles, using string, wire, or zip ties.
3. Suction cups: Suction cups are often used to attach signs to windows or other smooth surfaces. They work best with lightweight signs and can be easily removed without damaging the surface.
4. Velcro strips: Velcro strips can be used to attach signs to flat surfaces, such as walls or doors. They are easy to install and remove, but may not be as secure as other mounting options.
5. Adhesive tapes: Double-sided foam tapes or heavy-duty tapes can be used to attach signs to walls, doors or any smooth surface. They are easy to apply and remove but may leave residue on the surface.
When choosing a mounting option for open house signs, it’s important to consider the location of the sign, the type of surface it will be mounted on, and the weight and size of the sign.
Open house signs are typically made of durable and weather-resistant materials to ensure they withstand outdoor use. The two most commonly used materials for open house signs are corrugated plastic and aluminum.
Corrugated plastic is a lightweight, affordable, and durable material that is easy to print on. It is waterproof and can withstand different weather conditions, making it a popular choice for outdoor signs. Corrugated plastic signs come in different sizes and can be customized with various designs and colors to suit your needs.
Aluminum is a more sturdy and long-lasting material that can withstand harsh weather conditions, making it ideal for long-term outdoor use. It is rust-resistant and can be customized with different designs and colors. Aluminum open house signs come in various sizes and shapes, including A-frames, yard signs, and H-frames.
For printing, open house signs can be customized with different graphics, fonts, and colors to make them stand out and catch the attention of potential buyers. The printing can be done using digital printing or screen printing techniques, depending on the design and material used. Digital printing is ideal for smaller runs and more complex designs, while screen printing is better suited for larger quantities and simpler designs.