Easy-to-use real estate posts will display your messages elegantly and promote your property listings around the clock.
Real estate posts, also known as real estate sign posts, are used to display real estate signs outside a property for sale or lease. They are usually made of durable materials to withstand different weather conditions and are designed to hold signs securely in place.
The most common material used for real estate posts is aluminum because it is lightweight, rust-resistant, and long-lasting. Aluminum real estate posts are typically powder-coated in white or black to give them a professional and clean look. They can be designed in different shapes and sizes to accommodate different real estate signs.
Another common material used for real estate posts is PVC. PVC real estate posts are lightweight, easy to install, and affordable. They are usually white in color and can be customized with different designs and colors to match the real estate sign.
Real estate posts can be installed in various ways, including ground stakes, surface mounts, and cement bases. Ground stakes are ideal for soft soil, while surface mounts are suitable for hard surfaces such as concrete. Cement bases are more permanent and are ideal for long-term real estate signs.
To customize real estate posts, real estate agents can add their contact information, logo, and branding to make them stand out and increase their visibility. Real estate posts can also be customized with riders, which are smaller signs that attach to the top of the post and provide additional information such as “Open House” or “Under Contract”.
Real estate post signs are commonly used by real estate agents and property managers for advertising their properties. Some popular uses of real estate post signs include:
1. For Sale or For Rent: Real estate post signs are often used to advertise properties that are for sale or for rent. These signs can be customized with information such as the property address, listing price, and contact information for the agent or landlord.
2. Open Houses: Real estate post signs are also commonly used to advertise open houses. These signs can be placed in front of the property and can include information such as the date and time of the open house.
3. New Developments: Real estate post signs can also be used to advertise new developments or subdivisions. These signs can be customized with the name of the development, the name of the builder, and contact information for the sales office.
4. Property Management: Real estate post signs can be used by property managers to advertise available rental properties. These signs can be customized with information such as the property address, rental price, and contact information for the property management company.
5. Commercial Properties: Real estate post signs can also be used to advertise commercial properties for sale or lease. These signs can be customized with information such as the property address, square footage, and contact information for the agent or landlord.
Real estate post signs are usually made of durable and weather-resistant materials such as aluminum, PVC, or corrugated plastic. Aluminum posts are popular for their strength and rust resistance, while PVC and corrugated plastic are lightweight and budget-friendly.
The printing options for real estate post signs include digital printing and screen printing. Digital printing allows for full-color printing with high resolution and a variety of design options. Screen printing is better suited for larger quantities of signs and simpler designs.
To ensure the longevity of the real estate post signs, a UV-resistant and waterproof coating is often applied to protect the graphics from fading and damage caused by exposure to the elements.